belami online Kris Evans naked Roger Lambert belami Kris Evans belami
belami online Roger Lambert naked belami online Roger Lambert naked
belami online Roger Lambert naked belami online Kris Evans naked Roger Lambert belami belami boy Kris Evans and Roger Lambert
Roger Lambert belami Kris Evans belami Kris Evans belami
Kris Evans belami belami boy Kris Evans and Roger Lambert

Kris Evans and Roger Lambert -We were wondering where sexy hunk Kris Evans was keeping himself, and looks like today we found him: giving a hot, sexy fuck to Roger Lambert who happens to sport a huge cock of his own. Take the free tour and see Kris Evans and Roger Lambert naked, hard and shooting their loads now!

belami online Kris Evans naked Roger Lambert belami Kris Evans belami
belami online Roger Lambert naked belami online Roger Lambert naked
Roger Lambert belami Kris Evans belami Kris Evans belami
Kris Evans belami belami boy Kris Evans and Roger Lambert

View original post here:
Roger Lambert takes on Kris Evans

abicidi1 – 6/4/2012 9:51:31 AM
    Kris*****+ è come al solito fantastico! Il cazzo di Roger merita *****.

clanger – 6/2/2012 6:49:41 PM
    With models who are this perfect and this sexy is it any wonder that I can only give Austin Merrick 1 * In pic #1 Kris almost has a look of the young Johan about him (yum), his beauty just keeps on going and Roger is such a perfect lad – what a great pairing. Bring on the movie… *****

joseluis – 6/2/2012 6:03:09 PM
    ESTE KRIS TIENE UN ROSTRO HERMOSO Y MUY MASCULINO COMBINADO CON LA ALTURA Y SU FISICO DELGADO Y ATLETICO POR EL TRABAJO EN EL GYM SE PARECE EN SU CARA A MI MAYATE VERGUDO IVAN EDER MONJARDIN

mises9 – 6/2/2012 3:18:14 AM
    maybe after getting fucked by Kris and his cousin Dolph we can see Roger being spit-roasted by the two!

badboybrent – 6/2/2012 2:08:55 AM
    the heights and depths of my lust cannot be put in words… but my crotch speaks clearly. I may need to go to the ER for an erection that lasts more than 4 hours WITHOUT the blue pill. Kris forever!

wwjr – 6/2/2012 12:20:27 AM
    Egad, that first photo alone made me wet my … Kris is one hunk of a stud with equipment that can make one go limp just looking at it, much less reaching out and trying to touch it. Egad, there I go again, getting wet…

bucko39 – 6/1/2012 11:36:01 PM
    Damn, do I LOVE Kris. He’s been missed greatly. I too like his new “do”. Roger is always great–and his cock is simply amazing.

valere1 – 6/1/2012 6:37:53 PM
    Kris is extraordinary, but then we all agree on that. Great to see how trim and solid he has kept that great body of his. I love to tour all of his sets of muscles; a Hungarian national asset.

michelet1960 – 6/1/2012 6:13:16 PM
    Uff! I want the film!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dr24 – 6/1/2012 2:20:05 PM
    Kris gets better looking every time I see him. I love his hair like that; it kind of reminds me of Kieron Athey whom I love. Roger Lambert is adorable as always; that dick of his is amazing. I love these out door photo shoots. That patio is great and I would like to spend a weekend there (with the boys please) ♥♥♥♥♥ DR

stidave – 6/1/2012 1:17:51 PM
    Kris, essa é para você diretamente do Brasil. “Delícia! Delícia! Assim você me mata! Ai se eu te pego, ai ai se eu te pego!” Gostosoooooooo…

rcgrcg – 6/1/2012 12:44:54 PM
    I am in love again! More please!

HANKEY – 6/1/2012 10:19:47 AM
    Chris is indeed better than ever. More please. Much much more. I have missed him terribly.

pragois – 6/1/2012 9:51:27 AM
    ROGER!! More Roger! Always bottoming! But on video!

GEOFFREY27 – 6/1/2012 9:41:30 AM
    I direct JWC1202’s attention to Roger Lambert’s entry in the models’gallery, in which he will see production photos of forthcoming episodes of Roger bottoming bareback for Ariel, Dolph and Luke in succession. The Kris/Roger coupling also looks very promising.

tonic23 – 6/1/2012 9:31:39 AM
    just…excellent!!! i can’t wait to see this clip!

JWC1202 – 6/1/2012 9:20:31 AM
    Kris looks even better built than usual. His arms are enormous. As seems true of a number of BA’s best performers, Kris only improves with age. I particularly like shots 34 and 39. Although never one of my favorites, Roger is usually very dependable and likable in any scene. I would still love to see him in a scene with Dolph, allowing BA a near monopoly on the gay incest market. I’ll look forward to the full Kris/Roger scene as I always to forward to any Kris footage (and his heavy panting).