More of Sascha Chaykin-stills from Lukas In Love PSV

Posted on Sep 5, 2013 by in beauty, BelAmi, Belami boy, belami boys, frontpage, galleries, Sascha Chaykin | 1 comment

Sascha Chaykin -Continuing from Monday, today we give you a little more of Sascha Chaykin. This photo session with Sascha was shot in 2005 during the filming of Lukas In Love. If you’re a fan of this gorgeous film like I am, seeing this photo session which opens part two of the film in its entirety was a total and lovely treat and a wonderful gift from the heart to BelAmiOnline’s fans/members. It was done over the course of three days so you will notice some differences in the lighting in some of the images. These differences of course were easier to notice in the video but in today’s images you should be able to see them. These images as well as the ones from his pinups that I shared with you on Monday’s post demonstrate both Sascha’s beauty as well as his intensity in front of the camera. It’s all in those beautiful, sensuous eyes of his.

Take the free tour and see Sascha Chaykin naked, hard and shooting his load now!

belami online Sascha Chaykin naked Sascha Chaykin belami Sascha Chaykin belami
belami online Sascha Chaykin naked Sascha Chaykin belami
Sascha Chaykin belami Sascha Chaykin belami Sascha Chaykin belami Sascha Chaykin belami
Sascha Chaykin belami Sascha Chaykin belami belami online Sascha Chaykin naked
belami boy Sascha Chaykin Sascha Chaykin belami

See more here:

More of Sascha Chaykin-stills from Lukas In Love PSV

tapestrycat – 6/16/2012 9:22:21 AM
    Beautiful! Such an elegant body.

johannseven – 6/15/2012 7:05:34 AM
    What an amazing perfectly shaped body. He has the most perfect buttocks in the BELAMI stable, only J.D. is a close second. What a sucptured penis!

pdxbator – 6/15/2012 2:19:31 AM
    so hot, but why only in SD?

quercus – 6/14/2012 3:51:36 PM
    Sascha Chaykin is the personification of the Statue of David. Maybe one of his ancestors posed for Michelangelo. He also seems to get better with age, more self assured and poised. Absolutely gorgeous. I especially liked the shots with Yves Carradine, one of my all time BA favorites. What wonderful, artistic, sensitive erotic work Bel Ami produces. Super. Thank you for nurturing these beautiful men and sharing them with us.

abicidi1 – 6/14/2012 2:35:18 PM
    Sacha***** e’ tra i piu’ bei ragazzi BA. SIcuramente la migliore tartaruga insieme a Jason. E’ un po’ pigro e per questo preferisce farsi inculare che flotterà. Peccato perche’ ha un ottimo cazzo ed un fisico prestante.

insipid – 6/14/2012 12:44:07 AM
    @Pragois. The model of the week is ALWAYS Monday and the film session is ALWAYS on Wednesday. Obviously it is going to be the same guy or couple. It’s been that way for years. I can’t believe you haven’t noticed the pattern, so why do you always have to have the same idiotic complaint when it’s a model you don’t like? You act like somehow GD and BA just pulled a stunt instead of following the same schedule they always follow.

pM2BufTr – 6/13/2012 10:57:12 PM
    What beauty! And with a bit of Yves and more than a bit Lukas. Who could ask for anything more? This is real art.

tonynct – 6/13/2012 8:38:35 PM
    Absolutely PERFECTION…..always loved Sascha and to see my all time favorite Lukas again was a great treat today…loved the “Sealed with a kiss” ending.Ah…if only the kiss were for me…hey, I can dream can’t I? Strongly agree with Bunlover. If pragois is so consistently negative one wonders why doesn’t he just switch to a “better” site? This was a 5 star production…no question about that.

haroldc686 – 6/13/2012 6:25:57 PM
    Wow, Wow! I cannot remember when a non-sex scene held my interest as much as this one. Sascha is just beautiful. Both he and his brother Roman have gorgeous, natural bodies. They did not go the route of shaving and excessive trimming, just sexy, perfect hair on their legs, crotches, and pits. And no piercings, either. Went back to see the scenes with Sascha and with Roman…man they were hot ones. There is one of Roman and hottie Gilles Marais that has to be one of the sexiest ever. In had forgotten how beautiful Marais was. Thanks, BA, for bringing us these films of your hot models.

Goblingoddess – 6/13/2012 5:48:02 PM
    Oh…be still my heart! This was a wonderful gift after such a hectic weekend! Sascha is a beauty and I loved seeing a session from the Lukas In Love filming….I wonder if there are others safely tucked away in that lovely archive I dream of sneaking a peek of…;) @pragois….why do you have to be such a buzz kill? This is BA’s/George’s house, now sit down, shut up and drink your beer! BelAmi, you guys rock it every day! BA 4ever! xxoo, ~GG

valere1 – 6/13/2012 5:07:08 PM
    It is a curiosity to me that Sascha has endured so long in the company and yet not seem to be the “star,” the leading model, but just consider his beautiful body, never overly bulky, indeed almost reaching Grecian ideality but still just one of the boys. He fascinates me. That gorgeous cock, wonderful thighs, warm smile, great shoulders, sexy eyes. Why is he so rarely a top? I will never forget his scenes when he does top. Wow! My favorite five star adonis.

dr24 – 6/13/2012 4:13:47 PM
    Sascha is such a cutie I didn’t even notice they were speaking English till half way through the video.

jsbachl – 6/13/2012 4:12:18 PM
    Sassha will stay among the most beautiful and sexy models and performers at BA!!!It is always a pleasure to see Sasha in all his scenes!!! Like Pragois i’m questionning the idea to see the photo session and the video session in the same week because in the video session we have always the photos session included in the video session!!! What’s the idea??? I hope also that we have the chance to have unreleased sessions of Josh Elliott!!!???

Bunlover – 6/13/2012 2:56:27 PM
    I strongly suspect prgois of being “a plant” from one of BelAmi`s competitors – and I`m only halfway joking. How else to explain his constant disapproval of flawless models and perfect work? This was superb from start to finish, arguebly I perhaps would have order the cameraman to be a little more relaxed with the zoom in some parts, and the editor a little more logic and structered with the flow of footage, had I been directing this. But that doesn`t undermine Sascha`s near perfect body, the excellent lighting and location – and professionalism and great talent both in front of, and behind the camera. 5 stars – in lack of higher option.:-)

xindi005 – 6/13/2012 2:34:44 PM
    Perfection incarnate! Sascha’s beautiful face then, and even now, never ceases to captivate me. It almost takes away from his virtually perfect body and marvelous ass. I could spend days with my face buried in that wonderful, hairy butt. A gorgeous blast from the past from a recent hunk. Loved it!

alann – 6/13/2012 11:20:06 AM
    GORGEOUS!!!! TOTAL PERFECTION! It is hard to find a flaw in Sascha ! He was definetely the most beautiful BA model during this time period! Pragois, what are you talking about?

thick18 – 6/13/2012 11:06:16 AM
    Puh-lease can we have a week of Sasha – little wonder the smile on his face mirrors mine. A-fucking-mazing. Thanks!

pragois – 6/13/2012 10:47:17 AM
    Two Saschas solos in two days? Puh-lease, more variety!

GEOFFREY27 – 6/13/2012 10:30:58 AM
    Lukas’ and Sascha’s final kiss provided the perfect ending to this wonderful photoshoot, for which five stars seem inadequate. Sascha in motion is even better than he is in a still photograph. Having Lukas, and a brief glimpse of beautiful Yves Carradine were a bonus. A brief aside implied the (unseen) presence of brother Roman; this reinforced my long standing regret that his impressive appearances in front of the camera were so few.