Florian Nemec and Jack Harrer

Posted on Jun 5, 2012 by in BelAmi, Belami boy, belami boys, belami models, Florian Nemec, frontpage, galleries, Jack Harrer | 1 comment

belami online Jack Harrer naked Jack Harrer belami Florian Nemec belami
Jack Harrer belami belami online Florian Nemec naked
belami online Jack Harrer naked Florian Nemec belami Florian Nemec belami belami online Jack Harrer naked
Jack Harrer belami belami boy Florian Nemec and Jack Harrer Jack Harrer belami
Florian Nemec belami Florian Nemec belami

Florian Nemec and Jack Harrer -This was a nice surprise on a Saturday morning: Florian and Jack together sharing a shower and hot fuck. I think you would agree this is a great way to start off the weekend on the right foot. Take the free tour and see Florian Nemec and Jack Harrer naked, hard and shooting their loads now!

belami online Jack Harrer naked Jack Harrer belami Florian Nemec belami
Jack Harrer belami belami online Florian Nemec naked
Jack Harrer belami belami boy Florian Nemec and Jack Harrer Jack Harrer belami
Florian Nemec belami Florian Nemec belami

Continue reading here:
Florian Nemec and Jack Harrer

tangata – 6/5/2012 7:25:49 AM
    OMG fuking ammazing….@smithjohn that was not cum!! lol gag reflex from jack…but deffs amazing!!!

yngmerlin – 6/5/2012 2:22:30 AM
    Most satisfying, most satisfying indeed.

dpjr47 – 6/5/2012 2:19:15 AM
    This should have been a flip flop. Jack’s tool is too good to waste.

Matte1 – 6/4/2012 8:27:07 PM
    Bel video voto 8. I due biondini stanno davvero bene insieme, ottimo il pompino di jack . Davvero eccitante…

solango – 6/4/2012 12:07:27 PM
    At last another scene with Jack!! He really is one of the most exciting boys.Great photography and great passion!

smithjohn – 6/4/2012 7:40:28 AM
    It looks as though Florian blows a load into Jack’s mouth at 4:20. Did anyone else catch that?

miltcurt – 6/3/2012 10:14:01 AM
    This has got to be one of the best videos of all time with two of my favorite models. The action just does not come any better than this.

johannseven – 6/3/2012 5:49:02 AM
    I hope Jack doesn’t get thanked into heavy weights. Bulky up would change his perfect physique. His leg and butt are perfection now and I didn’t even get around to the rest of that beautiful body. What a sexy young man!

badboybrent – 6/3/2012 4:30:18 AM
    I think what I like best about Jack is his badboy look…much like the look that Todd R. has….great promise of being naughty in a very sexy way.

Jasonfan – 6/3/2012 4:26:15 AM
    love them both, damn Jack has a big one. It’s super hot when he’s hard while riding Florian like that. Epic! 🙂

xindi005 – 6/2/2012 9:15:46 PM
    Such a perfect beginning to a steamy month like June. Florian and Jack made gold together, their lean, beautifully toned bodies glistening in the shower. The glow didn’t stop after the shower with some really steamy and sticky fucking or rather, dare I say, love-making. I think Jack enjoyed it as much, if not more, than we. Awesome scene!

erdabud – 6/2/2012 8:41:44 PM
    Two extraordinary, lithe, lean, physically stunning young men mutually drowning in liquid, sexual lust…their tongues, lips, fingers, eyes … and Jack’s quivering, shaft-hungry sphincter aching to dilate, chew and clutch his fuck buddy’s sex flesh. Breathtaking. The final photo is a work of art.

clanger – 6/2/2012 7:30:56 PM
    I know that I’m just a shallow old thing, but Jack is currenly adorning my wall as my calendar guy for June and therefore he’s my current favourite (I’m just so fickle) – I love everything about him, handsome face, blonde-haired & blue-eyed with a body to die for and a dick of death. So nice to see the lovely Florian again I’ve missed seeing him on the site as a regular.

Dereksj408 – 6/2/2012 5:24:39 PM
    I love Jack so much!!!

dr24 – 6/2/2012 5:13:41 PM
    Wow, what a great morning. Waking up to Jack and Florian was the best. I loved the opening with the rock hopping, the beach, loved the shower scene and adored those beautiful hard wet bodies. It was a great story.

valere1 – 6/2/2012 5:02:05 PM
    I was quite convinced that Florian had left the BA fold. It is a long time since we have seen him, but then we don’t know when this was filmed. Jack, well, he is an evergreen who doesn’t bottom that often, but he surely provides a hot bottom for Florian’s attentions. Love this hot scene, a direct, hard, and unambiguous fuck.

sehornfan – 6/2/2012 4:45:46 PM
    GReat scene. The cock sucking was amazing! I like how at the start it shows them active and out / about and then they come home, get undressed, etc. I personally have fantasies about playing b-ball with my old college roommate, going back to the dorm, stripping down together and getting nasty. I’d like to see more of that type of scenario in your episodes.

rcgrcg – 6/2/2012 3:12:46 PM
    Love both these super hot guys!

pancho – 6/2/2012 2:17:21 PM
    Stunning………….I thought it was amusing to hear them both uttering “yeah” and “oh, yeah”, everyday Czech & Hungarian words.Lol. I loved the fact that Jack had a pleasing amount of body hair in all of the right places. It will be hard for me to go into a shower that looks like this one ever again without day dreaming about this hugely entertaining scene. *****5*****.

pragois – 6/2/2012 1:08:57 PM
    Very good. I love the short prelude: the split screen, those south-africai beaches and villas (at least I suppose it is South Africa)! And it has been a long time socne we haven’t had a shower scene. I love the fact that the bottom has a bigger and harder dick than the top.It is exciting to see the top withdrawing his dcik and plunging it again into the other boy. I also appreciate the condom, don’t be shy to usem them more often. The only reason I don’t give 5 stars it is because Jack Harrer’s cherry is not 300% hairless.

alann – 6/2/2012 11:06:03 AM
    TOTALLY OUTSTANDING scene!!! Florian and Jack are WONDERFUL together! I loved the way they gazed into each others eyes and smiled at each other! This was HOTT sex with AGGRESSIVE fucking and ass clapping… BA sex is always beautiful, but not often enough, HOTT, like this!!Maybe this should be a training video to show newbies what GREAT man-sex should look like!! PLEASE, BA more Florian and more Jack!!

GEOFFREY27 – 6/2/2012 10:14:09 AM
    While initially disappointed not to see the eagerly awaited Part 2 of Gaelen and Jean-Daniel, I can only endorse wwells’s enthusiastic response to this terrific Czech-Hungarian pairing, ending with an impressive effusion of cum by both parties (in Jack’s case while being fucked). Florian is a superb top, while versatile Jack is a fine top but a GREAT bottom. It got and deserved five stars and immediate entry into my expanding favorites box.

wwells – 6/2/2012 9:39:34 AM
    Perfect! Just the right amount of shaving, and I love the way these guys devour each other. Jack rides cock better than anyone, and he’s become a true sexual athlete, all while staying rock hard himself. Florian’s fucking is perfect, and Jack’s cum shot is extraordinary. So much wanted Florian to breed Jack after he came! Yet, with all the outright exuberance, the thing that makes this pairing so special are the many tender moments, the subtlety of the touches, the looks and the caring. If these guys are just faking it, they are extraordinary actors! 5 stars, save to favorites!