Andre Boleyn tops Jim Collins

Posted on May 26, 2012 by in Andre Boleyn, BelAmi, Belami boy, belami boys, belami models, frontpage, galleries, Jim Collins | 1 comment

Andre Boleyn and Jim Collins -Today we have our Kinky Angel Andre topping the adorable and twinky Jim Collins.
Jim normally works as an archive assistant in BelAmi’s Bratislava studio, looking after tapes, catalogs and paperwork but every now and then he has the urge to be in front of the camera and today, that urge is fulfilled. :)  And I had to laugh at what Jim’s t-shirt said: “Sorry, girls….I suck dick…. 😉 ” LOL! Too funny! 😀
Take the free tour and see Andre Boleyn and Jim Collins naked, hard and shooting their loads now!

Jim Collins belami belami online Jim Collins naked belami boy Andre Boleyn and Jim Collins
belami online Andre Boleyn naked Andre Boleyn belami
belami online Jim Collins naked Andre Boleyn belami belami online Andre Boleyn naked Jim Collins belami
Jim Collins belami Jim Collins belami Jim Collins belami
belami online Andre Boleyn naked belami online Andre Boleyn naked

Read the original:
Andre Boleyn tops Jim Collins

dpjr47 – 6/3/2012 1:33:16 AM
    These two have cute faces but their bodies do not live up to the standards of Bel Ami. They need time in the gym and cleaning up. The best part is when Jim shows his natural bottoming talents. The rest is boring.

spadna – 5/30/2012 9:40:39 PM
    The models are incredibly hot, and even more so with their body hair trimmed. Please keep up the trimming!

davejock – 5/29/2012 4:11:24 PM
    Jim is just fantastic and although perhaps not as physically perfect as some of the BA models he makes up for it in his performance and the knowledge that it is not fake makes him all the more attractive. He could be the boy next door or down at the gym – one can only wish!

Strikingviking – 5/29/2012 7:46:43 AM
    Andre is one of the BEST models Bel Ami has in it’s stable; has ALWAYS turned in a great performance! As for JIM? He needs to retire! Yes! From behind the camera!!!! And become a full time model for Bel Ami! You’re becoming very popular & building quite a fanbase, Mr. Collins! Please consider! : )

abicidi1 – 5/28/2012 2:18:01 PM
    Jim**** con quel bel cazzo solido è sprecato in archivio: dovrebbe frequentare invece la palestra! Ottima la scopata di Andre****. Eccellenti le sborrate nelle reciproche bocche.

David6 – 5/28/2012 1:39:30 PM
    Any scene with Andre is worth 5 stars. The guy is just PERFECT. Jim is coming along nicely and the two of them together made for a great scene.

Dopey9 – 5/28/2012 10:10:38 AM
    yup does it for me love it when Andre takes spunk in his mouth he looks as though he really enjoys cum

tonynct – 5/27/2012 6:03:20 PM
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh……Andre…always 5 stars and an instant add to my favorits folder. Jim is great too1 Now I’m STILL waiting for Andre with Gaelan.

haroldc686 – 5/27/2012 4:43:54 PM
    Andre does better as a bottom and seems to enjoy that position. This scene might have been even better if Jim had topped Andre. Jim’s very large cock would give Andre something to really squeal about.

t2tall – 5/27/2012 4:20:33 PM
    I love these 2 guys so much. Andre is among the very best models at Belami and Jim is so hot I want him right now.

clanger – 5/27/2012 3:44:22 PM
    Two really beautiful guys. Andre is becoming a real star and Jim really should step away from his paperwork more often. He’s such a sexy lad and I’d love to see him more often. I have to disagree with both “corbin” and “guydeparis” as I love the trimmed/shaved look. It allows us to see all of a guys most intimate parts without the view being obscured by lots of hair. On a personal level I always prefer my guys to be, at least, trimmed – nothing more frustrating or distracting than a mouthful of pubes! Ah well, the debate rages on…

pietje – 5/27/2012 9:18:47 AM
    Love the scene but Andre should have used a condom with a colour that corresponds better with the colour of his dick. Now I find it just too obtrusive.

corbin – 5/27/2012 8:03:09 AM
    shaving has stopped almost everywhere except bel ami its very last year hence everyone one from movie stars to cat walk male models are now fully bushed

guydeparis – 5/27/2012 1:51:57 AM
    BA, listen to a lot of your customers: stop the heavy shaving and trimming of almost all your models nowadays. The boys lose so much of their charm and sexiness! In this case Jim lost his attractiveness/pubes/leg hairs. Otherwise; a good scene.

notary – 5/27/2012 12:23:01 AM
    There’s no need for Bareback sex — the scenes are just as good with a condom. I like Andre’s hairy legs and bottom, but they have been trimmed since his early videos. A shame.

valere1 – 5/26/2012 7:11:54 PM
    A great casual fuck. Of course I have loved Andre ever since his first scenes on the network. Of all the KA crowd he is my favorite. And where ever he started from, he is now a classy sexual operative. I remember all of his scenes, that sly sex machine!

twilliams52 – 5/26/2012 7:10:35 PM
    Really wish Belami would go full no-condom.

quercus – 5/26/2012 4:43:59 PM
    Jim is cute and has a nice package. He should work out with Sascha C. and get better muscular definition. Then he would be super. An openly gay guy at BA. Wow! Enjoyed the mutual cum eating and the super cum shots. Andre did a great job working with a rather shy but uninhibited guy. Very nice.

rcgrcg – 5/26/2012 4:25:37 PM
    Andre is his usual great and Jim is really impressing the hell out of me. What gret fringe benefits there are working for BA – star and fluffer in chief! I loved his shirt but it didn’t go far enough . . . I suck dick, lick ass, get fucked and eat cum!!!!!! Fantastic scene and can I get a job there!?

jsbachl – 5/26/2012 3:54:11 PM
    Now it’s the third times that I see Jim Collins!!! He is very fantastic and enthousiasm performer and so nice body,dick and personnality!!!BA must show him more often and the pairing with KA or with Jaco,Ryan,Kerouac,Philippe,Kriss will be all the times welcome because Jim is truly a Kinky Angel!!! Andre is superb and a good cum’s swallower,sucker and fucker!!!For me this scenne is among the best of BA!!!

trelawney – 5/26/2012 2:31:49 PM
    I hope Jim continues to have the urge to appear before the camera. And Andre is always adorable. As if this weekend isn’t hot enough!

xindi005 – 5/26/2012 2:00:23 PM
    Oh my! The massive cock this guy’s packing makes me wonder what else is lurking behind the scene over at Bel Ami. A wonderful scene with such a gorgeous “angel” help the new guy along. Andre was perfect, as always, and Jim did nicely before the camera. He should do it more often.

matkl2 – 5/26/2012 1:51:52 PM
    Andre is just too beautiful for words.

GEOFFREY27 – 5/26/2012 11:02:49 AM
    Andre is already an established and highly valued star of Bel Ami but this was my introduction to Jim, who will surely develop into a major asset for the company. He already possesses the one quality essential for any good bottom; he enjoys being fucked and shows it. Both young men are very attractive, with sweet and engaging personalities; I look forward to seeing much more of them both.

teewink – 5/26/2012 10:57:30 AM
    just fantastic!

alann – 5/26/2012 10:55:58 AM
    Great Video I love anything with Andre! I really wish BA would improve on the amount of time actually fucking. Less than 1/4 of this video is actual time spent fucking… when the video is only 17 minutes and 38 seconds long, it should be more than that.

hombres – 5/26/2012 10:43:55 AM
    Andre my love “Amore” and more and more and more…

SLUGGOBOY – 5/26/2012 10:35:56 AM
    Verry nice boys, perfect ending…..

baptists – 5/26/2012 9:49:56 AM
    Superb. Two beautiful guys really enjoying each other’s bodies. Andre’s cum eating is a perfect ending.