More of Austin Merrick 2012 PSV

Posted on Jun 30, 2014 by in Austin Merrick, BelAmi, Belami boy, belami model, belami solo, frontpage, galleries | 1 comment

belami boy Austin Merrick belami online Austin Merrick naked belami online Austin Merrick naked
belami boy Austin Merrick belami boy Austin Merrick
Austin Merrick belami belami boy Austin Merrick Austin Merrick belami Austin Merrick belami
Austin Merrick belami Austin Merrick belami Austin Merrick belami
belami boy Austin Merrick Austin Merrick belami

Austin Merrick -Today we have more Austin Merrick to show you. These images were taken for BelAmi by Eliot Klien at their Budapest studio. Currently Austin is back with the BelAmi team to film a few more scenes. Take the free tour and see Austin Merrick naked, hard and shooting his load now!

belami boy Austin Merrick belami boy Austin Merrick
Austin Merrick belami Austin Merrick belami Austin Merrick belami
belami boy Austin Merrick Austin Merrick belami

More:
More of Austin Merrick 2012 PSV

RedWagonDE – 6/1/2012 6:28:44 AM
    Austin is fine, and I enjoyed the vid quite a bit. Often wonder if one man should possess so much cock, while the rest of us get by with…oh, never mind. While some may not be satisfied with the quantity of cum produced, Austin himself seemed quite satisfied. Look forward to seeing him again.

bike10 – 6/1/2012 12:31:57 AM
    This is why I am fan and member of this website. Austin is great addition to the stable of BelAmi models and from the USA. A true package of sexual energy from head to toe and in between. Thanks George and BA for adding Austin and to see him doing more work at BA.

abicidi1 – 5/31/2012 9:25:20 AM
    Chi non vorrebbe dare una mano ad Austin**** a masturbarsi? Magari dopo avergli fatto un pompino per indurirgli il cazzo che e’ già bello grosso da moscio e avergli preso in bocca le altrettanto grosse palle! Si e’ visto poco il buco del culo, ma sicuramente merita una visita approfondita. Visto che Brandon***** e’ fuori servizio mi aspetto che lo faccia Kris***** o Vadim*****: leccate succose e inculata di brutto.

alann – 5/31/2012 2:39:08 AM
    Austin is BEAUTIFUL and a TREMENDOUS addition to the outstanding stable of GORGEOUS young men that BA has! His scene with Kevin is one of tnhe HOTTEST, most passionate ever here at BelAmi!I can’t wait to see him in action again! I certainly hope that GD and other staff at BA, realize that predjudice on the part of a few BA members is stopping Austin from getting the rating he deserves! I think it is about time that certain people are invited to take their totally uncalled for comments somewhere else! If you have something evil to say, it is always better to not say anything!

balena – 5/31/2012 12:05:04 AM
    Five stars

corbin – 5/30/2012 11:30:30 PM
    hot and sexy this guy ain’t no fake and what a cock

haroldc686 – 5/30/2012 11:27:43 PM
    Austin might be a real star. Really beautiful young man, nice body hair, great eyes and smile, and big cock. He could be a distant cousin of Kris Evans in the body and looks department. When one of the new models is a real turn-off for me, my usual decision is to avoid comment at all, but at least be respectful. Different guys attract different guys. I am probably one of the very few who does not care for Dario, but I know most guys do find him very hot. As for Austin’s radience, of lack thereof, I totally disagree. But consider that he is rather new at this and that, just maybe, his is a bit shy, too. For me, that adds some charm. And his smile…wow, how genuine and warm!

solango – 5/30/2012 9:52:44 PM
    I can’t understand the fuss about him.this is his 3rd appearance at Belami and definitely the most disappointing.Hard eyes, clumsy and even when smiling unsympathetic.I am glad Belami does not have to depend on guys with so little flair and radiance.

valere1 – 5/30/2012 9:27:58 PM
    Apart from the obvious features–his beautiful cock, his tight muscular body–I adore his thick eyelashes, his willing smile, his uninhibited ease before the camera, and those full and rich lips that I want to bite. This young man is not a pretty boy but he is passionately appealing as a sex object. I want to see him in the arms of virtually any of the strong men of Belami–top or bottom,you choose.

Bunlover – 5/30/2012 6:03:44 PM
    Dopey9, are you serious? Only 2 stars? Didn`t you notice his great presence, smile and fantastic eyes – or perhaps his manhood was so large it blocked out everything else for you?;-) All I can say is that if a casting director had presented me with someone like Austin, here – I would have been mighty pleased, and probably let them cast other parts as well. Cause Austin is a star! Plenty of praise has been given to his butt, bod and cock, so I leave those out, and just focus on his genuinely appearing friendly smile, kind, cheerful and indeering eyes, relaxed and pleasant personality and his off the charts on camera presence. He could have filled the paws of Taylor Lautner`s Jacob in the Twilight saga, and almost any superhero costume (Christian Bale`s Batman is in a league of it`s own) with ease. I hope this is not the last we will see of him here. Cause as a model, body, butt and all the rest – I found him perfect. So perfect I find myself wondering why this photosession was so short? 12 mins and 52 secs is not much with such a prime specimen in front of the camera. Especially not when about 1/3 of the shoot is close ups of the photographer holding a camera, or close ups of showerheads, pan shots out french windows and more dissolves to black than I could count. Dissolve to black (black fade outs) are typically used in movies to mark a significant change in time, setting or theme from the previous scenes – or as round offs of sad scenes (than at a slower speed), deaths, funerals, break ups, being left alone and so one. A little unnecessary to use it just for changing a pose or angle, since it ruins the flow of the footage. As a general rule a black fade out should be applied only in those parts of the movie where it is natural to close a frame, before shifting to a new one, and it is also a good rule to hold the same frame for a second or two, before the black fade out. That way the black dissolve triggers the viewer to close his/her eyes – and empty their minds – so they can take in the next scene and frame as natural as if inhaling and exhaling. Not like here, where I several times felt I had to strain my eyes keeping up with the quick shifts and black fade outs, and was filling my mind with information – not emptying it – betwin shifts. So 5 stars to Austin! Thanks to him this clip could so easily have been among the best photosession vids ever this year – but, for the reasons allready stated, it is not, I`m afraid. Too short, too much frametime for odd close ups of photographer, interior and exterior details, too many unnecessary sweep shots back and forth between model and photographer. As long as we can hear the instructions the photographer gives, it is more interesting to see the model, his reaction and responce to them, rather than watch the photographer issueing the instructions.

bongsongguy1970 – 5/30/2012 4:42:33 PM
    nice body, great dick, but what a disappointing ending. Don’t know if he jacked off before the session and had nothing left to cum, or what, but looked as if he had no cum power. Hopefully this was an anomaly and future episodes will reveal more.

DSteely – 5/30/2012 3:19:04 PM
    It’s strange that some don’t remember seeing him before since he was featured for three episodes a couple of months ago. kjellfrid, you can have your wish if you go to models, then kevin, then scroll till you fine the episode that is exactly what you want to see. And as for xindl005, since in his interview he revealed that his father is black, the way he has his hair is probably the only possible way it can be and be natural. As I said before I want to now see him bottoming, with perhaps Jack Harrar or Jim Kerouac!

dr24 – 5/30/2012 2:49:14 PM
    Wow, what a lucky boy. He flies to Europe, does a photo shoot then gets sucked by and fucks Kevin Warhol. I can’t even dream that good. DR

xindi005 – 5/30/2012 2:30:37 PM
    OK….the only thing I’d change, because it bother the hell out of me, would be the hairstyle. Austin’s a classically handsome guy. The haircut should reflect it and it doesn’t. Other than that(because the cum-shot wasn’t all that bad. It was still a beautiful cock that it came out of) loved the photo session. Austin really let loose that made it so much nicer and somewhat hotter. Really can’t wait to see who(if anyone) pops his delicious cherry. I’d buy tickets for that!

badboybrent – 5/30/2012 2:03:26 PM
    He’s hot and he knows it! …and I for one love it. I’d like to see him paired up with similar guys like Kris or Sascha or Dolph…more of the “Titan” class for some real muscle sex…like the recent Bloom – Chaykin match.

rcgrcg – 5/30/2012 1:42:19 PM
    Very hot! I love his nipples and his body hair! His cock is awesome and he has a great ass! His thighs are also awesome! I adore seeing guys in the shower, their bodies glistening with water and their hair and body hair accented and matted down! I too want to see him with Kevin again!

gallus81 – 5/30/2012 12:35:32 PM
    sorry guys, this ones a dud

kjellfrid – 5/30/2012 11:53:33 AM
    The most sexy of all! I would like seeing him fucking Kevin…

insipid – 5/30/2012 11:36:57 AM
    @Pragois I’ll take beauty wherever they find it, whether it comes from the U.S. or Central Europe. And Austin is definately a Beauty. To call him a “horror” is beyond intemperate, it’s assinine, mean-spirited and vindictive a trademark of many of your posts. Ironic that you should use the German term for Central Europe because your intolerance for any person that veers even slightly from a single type is reminiscent of a certain regime.

Dopey9 – 5/30/2012 10:19:47 AM
    He does not get it at least the soft shots and the ass action when he get hard comes alive but overall just a two stars and thats for his cock might be worth another session but no more for me I think.

JWC1202 – 5/30/2012 10:14:05 AM
    You’re whetting my appetite for more Austin. What a fantastic body he has! Great torso, nice biceps, fantastic ass. I love his lips and smile, as well as those beautiful eyes. This shoot did seem just a bit awkward, but he’s so wonderful to look at that it was barely noticeable. I even kept watching when he headed to the shower which I rarely do in solo shoots. I agree with David6 that a foreskin is always nice, but with a cock like Austin’s, I’m not complaining. Happily, fewer and fewer Americans get circumcised these days, so there are many more foreskins to be found on this side of the Atlantic for those with a taste for them. Anyway, I repeat: MORE Austin–he’s personable, easy-going, and drop dead gorgeous, BA’s best American find.

pragois – 5/30/2012 9:52:42 AM
    Again that american horror! Give us Mitteleueopa beauties, puh-lease!

David6 – 5/30/2012 9:17:32 AM
    Nice looking guy with big cock. His cock would have looked so much better with his foreskin intact IMO Very disappointing cum shot 🙁