Vadim Farrell bottoms for Paul Mekas

Posted on May 31, 2014 by in BelAmi, Belami boy, belami boys, frontpage, galleries, Paul Mekas, Vadim Farrell | 1 comment

belami online Paul Mekas naked belami online Paul Mekas naked Vadim Farrell belami
Vadim Farrell belami Vadim Farrell belami
belami online Vadim Farrell naked belami online Vadim Farrell naked belami online Paul Mekas naked Paul Mekas belami
belami online Paul Mekas naked Vadim Farrell belami belami boy Vadim Farrell and Paul Mekas
belami online Vadim Farrell naked belami online Vadim Farrell naked

Vadim Farrell and Paul Mekas – Today’s update is for those of you who like your guys masculine, buff and hung- and who doesn’t? ;) Vadim Farrell is not often a bottom, but for this encounter with Paul Mekas the BelAmi team convinced him to bend over and really enjoy Paul the best, and quite frankly, the best way possible: deep inside! Take the free tour and see Vadim Farrell and Paul Mekas naked, hard and shooting their loads now!

Vadim Farrell belami Vadim Farrell belami
belami online Vadim Farrell naked belami online Vadim Farrell naked

Read More:
Vadim Farrell bottoms for Paul Mekas

Strikingviking – 6/13/2012 8:31:54 AM
    After reading some of the reviews (regarding this scene) I was expecting a very bad performance between Vladimir & Paul. After viewing it; I couldn’t disagree more! I found it very sexy! And finally, a very nice haircut on Paul! He’s very cute with his new look! Paul is one of my favorite models & has come a very long way since his first performance in front of the camera! He wouldn’t kiss & just waited to be serviced…by the other models! Now he is very sexually active; doing almost anything! He should be commended for not giving up & getting better with each passing scene! Kudos to Paul!!!!! You’ve come a long way baby! : )

22TIEN45 – 6/11/2012 3:26:09 PM
    To the BA gays.Don’t shave body- and dick hair. Its so sexy.

versindy62 – 6/10/2012 1:55:57 PM
    Paul is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Vadim always has been. Be interesting to see them switch positions. My bet is the chemistry is there, just not comfortable for Vadim to accommodate Paul’s size.

davejock – 6/10/2012 9:45:35 AM
    Paul is coming along nicely and with a bit more time will really become a star performer.

xindi005 – 6/10/2012 8:18:45 AM
    Great scene. Vadim makes an extremely erotic teacher for new recruits. I envy Paul for the opportunity to enter such a hot ass. I like this one a lot and Paul’s quickly becoming a favorite of mine. I really like that tight, hairy ass of his and one can’t ignore a natural bush crowning such a thick cock. Nice!

guydeparis – 6/10/2012 12:45:21 AM
    The best thing about Paul is his natural bush…..he seems to resist the/BA’s razor brigade and is a fantastic exception to almost all the others whose bush hair seems to fall prior to all the filming. The worst thing is his haircut…..send him to a good hairdresser as soon as possible. The best thing about Vadim is his muscle equipment, in all respects. The worst thing is his pubes-shaving, which is ridiculously overdone and even in a way of mannerism; it makes his appearance down there effeminate. The first part of the scene is allright, the second part is simply played away, without passion or fun (or “pain”, Vadim’s just playing, I bet).

abouchanab – 6/9/2012 11:35:54 PM
    I definitely prefer Vadim as a top. He’s one of my favorites. And I miss him. Paul has got a big cock but what else ? Not a good chemistry in this scene.

badboybrent – 6/9/2012 8:04:33 PM
    I love them both but it did look like they were just not “into it” …despite the fack that Paul was “into Vadim” …who clearly did not seem to enjoy the experience. Watching them still made me horny..and maybe jealous that I could not at least try them both?

alann – 6/9/2012 7:46:14 PM
    I have been wanting to see the GORGEOUS Vadim for some time! However, this was not the best pairing. Vadim was not able to take all of Paul’s large cock! Please,feature more Vadim, either with someone with a smaller cock or as a top!

twilliams52 – 6/9/2012 7:24:39 PM
    I really wish Belami would just go 100% no condom.

valere1 – 6/9/2012 7:15:29 PM
    Surely this is an older scene. We have already seen Vadin in an extended bottoming scene with Sascha, who is by no sense a small guy. Vadim I adore but Mekas I can do without, so this was not in any sense a favored performance. Also, it has been a while since we have had a feature starring the searingly sexy Vadim Farrell. More of him please.

quercus – 6/9/2012 5:24:21 PM
    Two beautiful guys who make better mannequins than performers. The chemistry here is forced. This is not a good pairing. Pity.

GEOFFREY27 – 6/9/2012 4:24:40 PM
    According to his models’ gallery entry, Paul has a 21 cm cock, which Vadim clearly had problems accommodating; one sensed that he did not enjoy the experience. If this was Paul’s first experience as a top, he passed the test but I detected little sexual chemistry in this pairing. Another all Hungarian episode, pairing Paul with Julien, was more successful, partly because Paul was more experienced, but mainly because of Julien’s strong and engaging personality, allied to his evident delight in being fucked (in this casr also condom free).

73willy – 6/9/2012 2:00:25 PM
    Uninspired, amateurish & very mechanical. No chemistry & an unfortunate pairing. Paul even looks dull. Vadim does not like bottoming & shouldn’t. He was obviously in pain & not enjoying it.

jsbachl – 6/9/2012 1:39:57 PM
    Excellent pairing!!! Vadim&Paul are among my favorite performers and they are extremely nice!!!Please Next time Paul could be with Jim Kerouac,Jack Harrer,,Binoche and Kevin,all together in an orgy and cum swallowing,condom free if possible!!!

haroldc686 – 6/9/2012 1:19:02 PM
    Looked like Vadim was so glad to have Paul’s dick OUT of his butt that he did not even care that Paul came on him. At that point he seemed mentally over with the scene, and his own cum shot appears to reflect that. For me, this pairing is not very interesting. Paul needs to work on his cocksucking skills for sure. For me the best part was the beginning, just watching Vadim talk. His smile is incredible.

whitestealth93 – 6/9/2012 12:57:58 PM
    Vadim is good looking as ever, but not too sure he likes the bottoming. Paul has big cock. That’s all.

NEDROW1 – 6/9/2012 12:56:01 PM
    It would be difficult to add to the subtle enthusiasm of previous collegues; all to say Vadim feels right a home on the set with Paul at his side. I liked the way they came together to kiss and rub their cocks against each other. Vadim was hard from sucking up Paul showing true dedication and want. They are both succulently passionate. There was a opportunity passed for sucking and swallowing each other’s fresh hot cum while tonguing their juicy hot cum slits. So it goes. A lovely performance.

rcgrcg – 6/9/2012 11:36:38 AM
    Excellent scene! Vadim is a buff dream and I love his big, purplish cock head with its big cum slit and Paul is gorgeous too with his swimmers bod and his body hair is perfect with lush pits, crotch, and balls and just a touch on his chest!

JWC1202 – 6/9/2012 10:09:38 AM
    Very nice. It is always great to see Vadim. He has a great body, nice personality, and seems to work well with everyone. Paul has grown on me. Perhaps it’s those beautifully full lips or that nice, fat cock or his charming shyness. I’d like to see more of him. There were a few terrific extreme close-ups of both men’s cocks that I enjoyed very much. Too often, cameramen seem to shy away lingering too long on a cock. Too bad. I’d like more close-ups, especially of cocks as beautiful as Paul’s and Vadim’s. The kissing between the two was very nice, very sexy: please, more slow, sloppy, wet kisses between the boys (again, especially when they have lips like Paul’s).

pragois – 6/9/2012 10:09:22 AM
    Well, I don’t quite agree with abidici1. It is great to see Vadim bottoming, specially with a hairless butt and it’s true he is hammy, but all those boys are. But it is also true that Mekas’ cock is not “deep inside”.

abicidi1 – 6/9/2012 9:47:41 AM
    Sono un fan di Vadim*****, non vedevo l’ora di ammirarlo nuovamente. Ma qui e’ condizionato dall’apatia di Paul***, il cui unico valore e’ il suo grosso cazzo. Che pero’ Vadim non riesce a prendere per intero nel culo e non giustifica tutto il suo smaniare. PErformance da dimenticare!