abicidi1 – 6/14/2012 3:02:19 PM
    Tommy*** e’ un ragazzino ben dotato che destreggia bene il suo cazzo scuro e il suo corpo. La sua sborrata e’ di quelle abbondanti che fanno la gioia di bocche assetate. Speriamo di vederlo posto in azione.

Dopey9 – 6/14/2012 9:40:17 AM
    Good attitude with nice shaft and loose foreskin plenty of healthy boy spunk what more could you want.Lets see more of him soon.

lotzie – 6/13/2012 5:02:37 PM
    What a cute gay with a lovely smile!!! This very very nice cock, we will see more in action scenes!! I hope it come soon with this gay!!!

belamimecs – 6/12/2012 6:50:34 PM
    “Tammy” or “Tommy” :s I don’t mind I wish he will be a next pinup of the week. 😛

xindi005 – 6/12/2012 5:28:09 AM
    Hot guy, hot load. How could things be any better? A great find and let’s hope he does return; he’d be awesome.

thick18 – 6/11/2012 1:00:48 PM
    Just great. GREAT! Thanks!

wwells – 6/11/2012 8:55:45 AM
    Wow, a total grower…amazing tool with a super-masculine flare!

junkyard – 6/11/2012 6:37:13 AM
    Gorgeous Keeper. Keep up the grooming.

londonbill – 6/11/2012 4:51:33 AM
    Beautiful. Charming. “I hope we see you again soon” indeed!

steveyork – 6/10/2012 7:55:29 PM
    i like him. and will add my name as a life-long (since the lukas ridgeston days) BA fan to those who oppose the waxed and shaved look. leave the boys alone. let them look like the men they are.

orion39 – 6/10/2012 5:48:32 PM
    Tammy was thoroughly enjoyable – would like to see him in a duo!

valere1 – 6/10/2012 5:34:57 PM
    Very little personality. Can you teach that? I doubt it. Nice dick though.

haroldc686 – 6/10/2012 5:17:29 PM
    Not handsome, but cute for sure, with a beautiful body and lots of natural body hair. Love the hairy jock legs. A little too much trimming of the pubes, but not anything to bitch about. And what a cum shot! I would think this young guy would be an awesome bottom. Would love to see those dark, hairy legs spread wide.

jsbachl – 6/10/2012 4:23:35 PM
    Very nice and sexy boy and very nice body!!! I like very much his hard,curved and big dick!!! I’m sure that Kevin would like to suck Tommy and swallowing his big cum shoot!! More of him will be very welcome!!!

safinlin – 6/10/2012 2:43:38 PM
    He was in Night Out DVD, right? I like him.

versindy62 – 6/10/2012 1:47:03 PM
    One of the many reasons I like men is the natural body hair. Please leave razors in a cabinet somewhere. Minor trimming is cool however, belly, chest, butt and especially pit hair is sexy.

rikiremi – 6/10/2012 1:39:41 PM
    Please, please, stop shaving your models. We love men, not children !

yngmerlin – 6/10/2012 1:01:22 PM
    Cute face, nice smile, nice build, thick dick, sufficient hair, cute butt, great money shot, and I like the eyes. Overall, what is there not to like. He’s got all the necessary features to be a good model. Oh, also, he has a decent hair cut. I do believe he needs a name change. To me, he doesn’t look like a Tammy. Also, for all you razor fanatics, as I said above, the hair is sufficient, there’s no need for any shaving. I love the belly hair.

hombres – 6/10/2012 11:49:10 AM
    Inflatable life sized male doll with 17.8 cm inflatable penis and narrow anus. Face and breast will shine in the dark.

commanderix – 6/10/2012 11:45:22 AM
    Thats a boy for Manuel ! 🙂

whitestealth93 – 6/10/2012 10:36:44 AM
    Not bad looking. If he can shoot a load like that consistently he would be good for filling mouths with cum! Let’s try a nicely photographed gallery. I wouldn’t be surprised if it did not come out rather well.

pragois – 6/10/2012 10:30:01 AM
    This boy has certainly good potential and I am happy to see that BA is hiring at long last new models, although I would like to continue to see 70% of blonds. Don’t forget to “shave” his butt and cherry with laser, than groom him well. He obviously can be a good new top.

davejock – 6/10/2012 9:43:24 AM
    Nice thick dick and a superb cum shot.

Donnico – 6/10/2012 9:32:31 AM
    Cute, big cock, great cum shot. Seems a bit shy but admits to no mutual action with another boy so it’s understandable at this point.