Manuel Rios and Phillipe Gaudin deciding Whose Horn Is Bigger

Posted on Dec 8, 2013 by in bareback, BelAmi, belami bareback, Belami boy, belami boys, belami boys bareback, condom free, frontpage, galleries, Manuel Rios, Phillipe Gaudin, without condoms | 1 comment

Phillipe Gaudin belami belami boy Manuel Rios and Phillipe Gaudin belami boy Manuel Rios and Phillipe Gaudin
belami boy Manuel Rios and Phillipe Gaudin belami online Phillipe Gaudin naked
belami boy Manuel Rios and Phillipe Gaudin Manuel Rios belami belami online Phillipe Gaudin naked Phillipe Gaudin belami
belami online Phillipe Gaudin naked belami boy Manuel Rios and Phillipe Gaudin belami boy Manuel Rios and Phillipe Gaudin
belami boy Manuel Rios and Phillipe Gaudin Phillipe Gaudin belami

Maneul Rios and Phillipe Gaudin -We had to laugh. We were wondering at first if this was going to be a sex scene or a bull fight. We already have two bulls in a matter of speaking. Judging by the images, you can pretty much guess at what the final verdict was. BelAmi’s Canadian team filmed this scene for them during one of their trips to Cape Town.
Manuel and Philippe are enjoying a jaunt to the Green Street Market to pick up a souvenir of their trip to Cape Town. They discover two animal horns with carvings on them. A cool reminder of their day together, don’t you think? They leave the market and run down to the beach near the house they were staying, –chasing each other like a couple of bulls with big horns. I guess they were trying to show off to each other who had the bigger horns. Hmmm…..interesting contest and it should tell you all something right there!
They arrive inside the living room of the house exhausted from all the running around, and Manuel discovers an interesting use for the bull horns that Philippe will probably never forget, and neither will us. And at the same time, forever give new meaning to the phase: “feeling a little horny”.
Take the free tour and see Manuel Rios and Phillipe Gaudin naked, hard and shooting their loads now!

belami boy Manuel Rios and Phillipe Gaudin belami online Phillipe Gaudin naked
belami boy Manuel Rios and Phillipe Gaudin Phillipe Gaudin belami

More:
Manuel Rios and Phillipe Gaudin deciding Whose Horn Is Bigger

djst43 – 6/14/2012 1:19:27 AM
    Except for the rhino horn play, this was very enjoyable. I have never liked seeing anything but tongues, fingers, and of course love bones enter another man. In this case, I feared for the insides of Phillipe. We should not have to put our beloved models in any danger solely for our pleasure. They are both gorgeous and perform extremely well together. I have always loved Manuel and his distinctive member.

wormwood – 6/11/2012 5:54:52 PM
    I completely disagree with pragois. While I like seeing new models occasionally, I LOVE seeing my favorite models over and over – keep up the good work Bel Ami. Phillipe is a dream boat. This scene is fantastic.

hamish1 – 6/10/2012 1:45:04 PM
    Loved it, shame Phillipe did not take manuels load, also would love to see the boys start to shoot their loads inside the boys. Maybe a step to far for GD, even so great scene,.

hornytony – 6/9/2012 11:34:35 PM
    Anything involving these two gorgeous hunks is aways superb. Love seeing Manuel tasting cum.

haroldc686 – 6/8/2012 8:44:52 PM
    Phillipe’s performances are always such a turn on. He is such a boy next-door type. Cute, great smile, sexy, nice hair on his legs, crotch, and pits. He enjoys getting fucked. And Manuel may have been around a while, but he is always energetic, horny, and seems to really enjoy his partners. Then, who would NOT enjoy having sex with Phillipe! Only downside was that there was no mutual cum eating. I love watching Phillipe getting fucked, his young hairy jock legs spread wide. Yum.

twilliams52 – 6/8/2012 7:50:22 PM
    Fuckin LOVE the way Manuel licks Phillipe’s asshole, REALLY HOT!!

holden98 – 6/8/2012 6:32:42 AM
    Keep pair these guys with all the others as they are great,do not through away these guys when stay still are great at what they do. Just get rid of the junk stuff with animal parts, maybe you should re cut and just show this scene without the horns.

tve2001 – 6/8/2012 4:39:53 AM
    I want to go on record also as a fan of the old favorites. The more I see them, the more I enjoy them!

tonic23 – 6/8/2012 1:17:54 AM
    i could never get tired of watching these two models, as they are so enthusiastic whenever they perform and i hope there are lots of material they have done in recent trips to make me happy for months, years to cum, ups, come 🙂

GEOFFREY27 – 6/7/2012 10:38:57 PM
    Apart from disagreeing with the substance of pragois’ impassioned plea, may I point out that Phillipe first appeared in Bel Ami products barely two years ago, at about the same time as Kevin (My first sight of both of them was in the Capetown orgy in MORE THAN YOU CAN HANDLE). This hardly makes him an old hand who deserves to be pensioned off!

Matte1 – 6/7/2012 8:51:54 PM
    Inculata niente male. Sicuramente il cazzo grosso aiuta Manuel a dare il meglio di se.

thick18 – 6/7/2012 5:04:03 PM
    It’s Greenmarket Square dearies – but there’s nothing green about this – STUNNING. AND I don’t care how long these two have been around, I love them to bits.

quercus – 6/7/2012 4:28:19 PM
    One has to admire Manuel Rios. He deep-throated Phillipe’s monster cock like it was his pinky, he is gorgeous and he has the most recognizable cock on the BA team. He cums loads. How I wish I could feed on his elixir-of-life like he fed on Phillipes! He and big Phillipe make a great team. Super.

valere1 – 6/7/2012 4:23:57 PM
    A wonderful wild and fevered scene. The sex with this horny pair is incredible, esp. thr “in there” photography. A five for sure. BUT and a big BUT the use of black rhino horns is abeting an environmental crime. Every horn is a slaughtered rhino of a disappearing species. That dismayed me very much. For that opening, a big ZERO.

t2tall – 6/7/2012 3:10:27 PM
    I love Phillipe! I could watch a scene with him everyday and never tire of seeing him. More please. 5 stars.

clanger – 6/7/2012 1:27:55 PM
    Hot Hot Hot *****

beachguy – 6/7/2012 1:26:12 PM
    SUPER HOT — Both guys are incredibly sexy!!!

notary – 6/7/2012 1:09:13 PM
    I disagree with “pragois” — Bel Ami offers us a fine mix of newbies and old favorites. It’s always good to see familiar faces (and bodies) in different situations. Only one thing: I found the penetration with the animal horn very gross.

rcgrcg – 6/7/2012 12:36:11 PM
    They sure make me HORNY!

alann – 6/7/2012 10:46:49 AM
    HOTT scene! I love both Manuel and Phillipe, they are great performers!! It pains me to say this, especially, after Pragois already put his two cents in, but Manuel is not aging as gracefully as Alex… is anyone?

pragois – 6/7/2012 10:12:48 AM
    Puh-lease, for the umpteenth time, GIVE US NEW FACES (and new cocks and butts). Nothing against these two guys, but they have been around for a long time, too long perhaps, as other BA models.