Jim Kerouac and Sean Davis -We were beginning to wonder what became of Jim Kerouac; we hadn’t seen much of him in a while. He’s been making quite a reputation for himself being one of BelAmi’s popular tops.

In today’s condom free update we can wonder no more as we have him topping BelAmi newcomer Sean Davis. In many amusing ways he lets his sense of humor show in his performances as we see Jim, in a particularly horny mood, is seen at the start of the scene coaxing a resting Sean awake by tea-bagging him. :) Wake up, Sleeping Beauty! Prince Charming wants to fuck you silly! The sex play continues on from there and he pretty much does exactly that. More and more I believe I get a sense that Jim channels the spirit of BelAmi’s all-time famous fuck machines, Dano Sulik. Could it even be possible that Jim has taken Dano’s place as the new BelAmi God of Fuck? Possibly, but Dano will always reign supreme in my heart. Not to be outdone however, Jim has a style and sexy grace all his own. This scene was shot in BelAmi’s Budapest studio.

Take the free tour and see Jim Kerouac and Sean Davis naked, hard and shooting their loads now!

Sean Davis belami Sean Davis belami belami online Sean Davis naked
belami boy Jim Kerouac and Sean Davis belami online Jim Kerouac naked
Jim Kerouac belami belami boy Jim Kerouac and Sean Davis Sean Davis belami belami boy Jim Kerouac and Sean Davis
belami boy Jim Kerouac and Sean Davis belami boy Jim Kerouac and Sean Davis belami boy Jim Kerouac and Sean Davis
Sean Davis belami Sean Davis belami

More:
Jim Kerouac fucks Sean Davis condom free

rcgrcg – 6/19/2012 2:22:16 PM
    I adore Jim and Sean is going to be big for BA as a sweet bottom! Jim’s body in general is fabulous but his gorgeous inner thighs are the best in BA!

yngmerlin – 6/18/2012 11:39:18 PM
    Jim as usual was great. Sean is going to be a great model. I hope we see more of him.

matkl2 – 6/18/2012 7:22:43 PM
    Jim is just a total sex machine. His body and cock are magnificent and he really knows how to fuck hard. Sean is so cute and I love the fact that he is so different from Jim. The boy takes some pounding and his moans are such a turn on.

steveyork – 6/18/2012 3:55:58 PM
    i like it. reminds me also that i prefer videos like this one without the subtitles translating what the models are saying. i never cared much how their remarks translated into english. plus the subtitles themselves sometimes block the action.

abicidi1 – 6/18/2012 1:55:42 PM
    I due ragazzi hanno scoperto il modo migliore per risveglarsi il mattino: prendere un cazzo in bocca! E per Seam*** anche prendersi il duro cazzo di Jim**** nel culo. E ancora tutta la sua sborra sulla lingua! Jim ha raggiunto un’ottima forma fisica e acquisito una formidabile tecnica da stallone. E’ destinato, per la nostra soddisfazione, ad inculare ancora numerosi ragazzi BA.

Dopey9 – 6/18/2012 9:55:03 AM
    Sean is the star of this scene something girlish about him which adds to his appeal and he is a sex pot no doubt of that, dont think he will have to worry too much where the next euro is coming from looking forward to his next episode

anakngpating – 6/17/2012 11:12:15 PM
    Jim has a really well balanced and toned body. And he does a great job. I love Sean’s eyes… so beautiful. Great orgasm…. and i agree with feudalspirit about Jim doing a fitness video. I also think that if guys do not want to bottom, that should be respected. I respect Brandon for being hard ass on what he didn’t want to do. The only thing i noticed is that Jim doesn’t seem to know how to kiss… he just keeps sticking his tongue out. We need perhaps Manuel, Kevin or Dario to show him a thing or two about kissing.

bpete21 – 6/17/2012 9:01:35 PM
    Awesome. I was hoping we’d see Sean again. His video with Kevin for hte Kinky Angels series was one of my favorite. I can’t wait to watch this one.

dr24 – 6/17/2012 5:34:58 PM
    Sean is just adorable…checkout his JO video in Related Content. He really enjoys the teasing and is quite proud of his orgasm. The video is a bit clumsy but Sean is just too cute. Not a man of many words but lots of impidh smiles. I am infatuated ♥♥♥ DR

Strikingviking – 6/17/2012 9:04:27 AM
    I thought this scene was scorching hotttt!!!! I loved ALL the different angles the camera shared with the viewers as if we were in the same bedroom with the 2 lover’s! Incredible! Jim is one of my favorite models & it was sooooooo good to see Sean Davis again! I had feared he had retired! He truly is “the boy next door!” Its so good to see him performing in front of the camera once again! This video gets 2 thumbs up from meeeee!!!!!

sobenyc – 6/17/2012 8:22:42 AM
    i think the body make up was poorly done on this video.

guydeparis – 6/17/2012 2:29:41 AM
    Jim is great here, as in almost all his scenes. Sean really is too noisy and I urge him to get rid of that terrible ear piercing as soon as possible; he’s too girlish this way.

badboybrent – 6/17/2012 1:58:50 AM
    Jim was masterful here….right through his oozzzing cum on the tongue. Even his jizz looks like a magic potion. Sean was just another cute guy, but no winner for me.

Jasonfan – 6/17/2012 1:39:11 AM
    I won’t have a bad word said about Jim K, he is one of my all time favourite BA models and I would watch him fuck all day. Sean isn’t really my kind of thing, but Jim Jim Jim. Who cares if he doesn’t bottom? Fucking is his thing, not being fucked and I’m fine with that 😀

cold40 – 6/16/2012 10:42:44 PM
    Jim so hot I go crazy each time see him He did a good job with this young lad . A great morning for me also Jim an Tim.

pancho – 6/16/2012 10:20:20 PM
    Sean is wonderful. Totally ADORABLE. I love everything about him. His stunning green utrow, sensuous kisses, body language, facial expressions & cum eating. God, what I would do to wake up with him in my bed………….

thick18 – 6/16/2012 9:33:42 PM
    Just fabalis. Fanks!

feudalspirit – 6/16/2012 9:32:08 PM
    Jim is the best and can he please do a series of fitness video (Bel Ami fitness tips! It’s the future!)

pM2BufTr – 6/16/2012 9:00:02 PM
    I wonder to what comment GD was reacting. Any answer? Please.

Fred57 – 6/16/2012 7:32:24 PM
    Sean’s the star here for me. And thanks for starting the scene in underwear, would like to see more often

valere1 – 6/16/2012 6:42:01 PM
    Remarkable, but I wonder wha ever happened to so many charming lads who were interviewed and filmed and then disappeared. Sean has a pretty face but does not stand up to Jim’s forceful stamina. Just wondering if that beauty Wahlberg ever came back to Budapest.

Goblingoddess – 6/16/2012 6:17:10 PM
    @twilliams52- Jim rims every scene partner like he means it! Shoot, he fucks everyone of his scene partners like he means it! LOL I certainly mean no disrespect. Jim continuing seems like he’s become possessed by Dano Sulik’s spirit in his performances. I think in this new generation of BelAmi stars, we have a new God of Fuck and it’s Jim Kerouac. Dano will always rank high in my heart however…;-) xxoo, ~GG

GEOFFREY27 – 6/16/2012 5:32:35 PM
    While I admire versatility, I think one just has to accept that some tops, for whatever reason, are just not comfortable with bottoming. I would like to be proved wrong, but I have a strong sense that Jim is one of them; I suspect that this also holds true for Florian and Marco (although I had never expected to see Ennio bottom for the Peters twins!)I therefore agree with Beowulf that we should be just be grateful for the excellent performances they give as tops. As for Sean, I enjoyed his earlier trio with Kevin and Jaco, and believe that he is maturing well as a good, if not yet an outstanding, bottom.

twilliams52 – 6/16/2012 5:30:58 PM
    Jim rims him like he means it.

jsbachl – 6/16/2012 5:30:49 PM
    It’s among the best scenes i saw this year!!!Definitivly Jim and Sean are the perfect pairing, so hot,sexy bodies!!! I can watch Sean and Jim evry day!!! For me Sean and Jim must be considered as KA!!! MORE’MORTE’MORE of them!!! Jim losted chance to eat Sean’cum!!! Perfect work of cameramen!!!

quercus – 6/16/2012 3:14:59 PM
    Jim Kerouac is a handsome guy with a gorgeous body. He is a very sexy hunk whose movements are wonderfully erotic. Sean sucks like a girl, and could not stay hard even when being intimate with Jim. I get hard just looking at Jim! Jim is worth the watch. He needs a better partner. I hope Sean with profit from tasting some of Jim’s testosterone. Yum!

xindi005 – 6/16/2012 2:26:37 PM
    Wonderful scene!! I envy Sean for having such a gorgeous guy lie Jim to open his eyes to….and to that beautiful cock too. Never have Superman trunks looked sexier. Loved the whole thing…though I’m still waiting to see who cracks Jim’s gorgeous cherry. Please, don’t make me wait too long. A ten-star film, mainly for Jim Kerouac!!

Beowolf – 6/16/2012 1:54:40 PM
    How absurd to rate the quality of either superstar Jim Kerowac or Brandon Manilow by their absence of bottoming on screen. Each has delivered some of the most erotic images BelAmi has been fortunate enough to capture and present. For raw masculine beauty and sexiness, few other models have ever managed to surpass these two. Are we dealing with sour grapes or simply the need to knock? When perfection comes, how many are willing to acknowledge it?

hombres – 6/16/2012 12:59:07 PM
    This video is an excellent sleeping soporific pill. Give us back the natural brown hairy. These endless blonde shaved pissed.

beachguy – 6/16/2012 12:57:21 PM
    Jim is super hot!!!!!

hamish1 – 6/16/2012 10:56:31 AM
    Boring don’t waste your time, very formulaic, no chemistry…………shame must do better

alann – 6/16/2012 10:45:52 AM
    Wonderful scene!! Jim and Tom are HOTT! However, I find myself in the uncomfortable circumstance of agreeing with Pragois! I am wondering why Jim was only partially penetrating Sean for most of the fucking? The same thing occurred in Adam and Tom’s scene on Thursday. I guess I have to ask, were Sean and Tom not able to fully accommodate Jim and Adam’s large cocks, or are the young men being told not to pound their partners?

baptists – 6/16/2012 10:36:40 AM
    Jim is fantastic, but I’m suspicious of guys who never bottom, and eventually get bored with them. Florian was one of them, although beautiful and a nice guy.

Kellan – 6/16/2012 10:29:02 AM
    I cannot stop admiring Jim’s chiselled body. Every muscle is so neatly defined under his smooth skin. A real beauty.

pragois – 6/16/2012 10:08:46 AM
    It’s cute, but Sean Davis is hammier than a soccer player that pretends to be hurt… Pound him harder, Kerouac.

teewink – 6/16/2012 10:03:49 AM
    just fantastic—tom -dom and now sean davis in a single week! thank you thank you thank you

Etulove – 6/16/2012 9:40:08 AM
    George, but doesn’t he want to do it? It’s a shame. Jim is very hot but I think, with all due rispect, that we don’t need another Brandon Manilow who has never bottomed.

GDuroy – 6/16/2012 9:24:39 AM